Remote Imaging System
The Remote Imaging System (RI) consists of three logical units:
- Triple Imaging Shelf (TIS)
- Server/Storage Unit (SU)
- Remote Terminal (RT)
The advantages of the RI system are its flexibility, its ability to cater for special wishes, and the possibility of seperating the units and its high scalability.
For example you can intergrate the server into an existing server room, use it with the existing storage systems, and monitor the TIS units from your work place. From the comfort of your desk you can easily make an ‘image’ of the suspect device and store it, whilst simultaneously examining the investigators previously stored data. Connecting via fibre optic cable gives you a distance of up to 50 meters, which can easily be covered. The system is controlled remotely by either a special terminal, a workstation, or with your laptop. Through ‘clustering’ RI systems can be freely ‘scaled’ and adopted to individual needs.
- High speed imaging of 6 devices simultaneously up to 185MB/s
- All types of interfaces: PCl-e/ SATA/ IDE/ SAS/ USB/ FireWire
- Distance to destination up to 50m
- Fibre optic connection between target und destination