ISP Enables examiners to bypass lock codes, and recover a complete data collection from phones not supported by JTAG or commercial tools. This complex, non-destructive technique is explained in an easily understandable way.
The main course components are:
- Overview over eMMC and eMCP memories
- How to determine if a cell phone supports the ISP process
- Chip-off extractions to understand tracing & connection points
- Connecting the eMMC and eMCP memories
- ISP download using a hardware / software combination of tools
- Students should have basic soldering skills and be comfortable working at the PCB level.
This course is for law enforcement only.
Students should bring their own laptops whenever possible.
- Laptop requirements:
• Windows 7, 8 und 10
• macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7, 8 and 10
• min. 8 GB RAM, min. 100 GB Storage
• You must have admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
• NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class.
You must have admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class.
- Extensive knowledge and skills for conducting ISP downloads
- You know, when you can use ISP
- Advanced soldering skills
Students will receive a TeelTech Z3X Kit for use in class, and to take home
All participants will receive official certification from TeelTechnologies after successfully completing the course.